NETUNO plans to attend a meeting on March 19th in Brazil for Caribbean Red Snapper FIP. Stakeholders and fishermen will come together to discuss new certification steps, scientific discoveries, stock assessments, better ways to manage the fisheries, and enforcing regulations. They will discuss the progress made in these areas and the challenges to progressing in others. For more details on this FIP and its progress, visit fisheryprogress.org.
- Distributors and suppliers shifting focus to retail as restaurant profits plunge
- Netuno USA offers quick-serve shrimp meals in three flavors for retail, five for foodservice
- Bahamas cuts conch quota by half
- NETUNO agrees to contract for Venezuelan spiny lobster MSC Certification pre-assessment
- NETUNO, others exit 2020 Seafood Expo in Boston amid coronavirus concerns